|Professor T.Clark Gamblin, visiting Fulbright Scholar, is giving|
a public lecture 2 Nov 2017 at the Alfred Medical Research and
Education (AMREP) centre. RSVP here for catering purposes
You are invited to a public lecture by an internationally renowned surgeon, Professor T. Clark Gamblin, on the forgotten but lethal male cancers, including those of the pancreas, liver and oesophagus.
- Date: Thursday, 2 November 2017
- Time: 5.30 pm drinks and canapes for 6.00 pm start. Lecture followed by Q&A session.
- Venue: AMREP Lecture Theatre, adjacent to the Baker Institute at 75 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004, 200 metres east of the main Alfred Hospital entrance. See map.
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: CLICK HERE. Please RSVP by Monday 30 October 2017 for catering purposes
- Enquiries: Jacki.Sievers@monash.edu ph +61 3 9903 0190 or Daphne.Vogiagis@monash.edu ph +61 3 9903 30611